Selling your home is all about timing. Not just the time of the year you sell your home but all the other factors involved. Like are you selling and downsizing locally or moving out of
7 steps to rebuild your credit
Dated: September 26 2022
1) Pay your bills on time. (by due date)
2) Don't get to close to your credit limit. (Use less than 30% is a general guideline)
3) Don't apply for too much credit in a short time.
4) If you don't qualify for a regular credit card, try a secured card (make sure it's one that reports to all 3 bureaus)
5) If you pay with a credit card, pay your balance off every month.
6)Keep it up (longer you have credit and pay on time you show you are a good credit risk)
7) Check you credit reports and fix errors right away. (You can get a free printed copy of each of your credit reports from the three credit reporting companies every 12 months at annualcreditreport.com.
Have any questions feel free to reach out and we will be happy to answer any questions we can or refer you to a recommended credit repair specialist.
Hi I’m Sherry Swift the Broker in Charge! I’m originally from Michigan graduating from Ferris State University with a degree in Accounting. Then to satisfy a long time dream of mine I move....
Latest Blog Posts
Selling your home is all about price, presentation, and promotion! 1) Price - Price your home correctly to start. This isn’t like the 2022 frenzied market where sellers could
We made it through the craziness of 2022 and we are just starting 2023. We all know that the market was super hot until the mortgage rates soared over 6% and on their way to 7%. The